1 year course
MJM INFOGRAPHIC SCHOOL OF PARIS, NANTES, RENNES & STRASBOURG – FRANCE
INTRODUCTION TO THE PROFESSION
The role of 3D Infographics Designer is to give life to ideas thanks to photorealism and then give uncomparable impact to communication tools .This program will allow your students to work in the fields of advertising, architecture, medical imaging, decoration, product design, as well as retail trade. Companies are missing these profiles and opportunities will be huge from now and in the coming years…
After the training the student will be able to:
• Master the 3D modeling software.
• Master 3D architecture software.
• Develop a coherent visual strategy applicable to different applications (visual, virtual tour, Occulus)
• Use new technologies related to 3D presentation.
• To be aware of and to understand the architectural and artistic universe
• Analyze a client brief
• 3D Artist / CAD / CAM
• 3D graphic illustrator
• Synthetic image designer
• Item Modelization & 2D floor plans
• Lighting and rendering designer
• 3D rendering technician
• 3D Designer in architecture / industry / advertising
The 3D computer graphics can work as a freelancer, self-owned company or Design /
MJM Graphic Design is a infographic school in France. You can apply for follow the infographic program in Paris,Nantes, Rennes & Strasbourg. You will become infographist and make your passion your profession !